Desde nuestro blog
In fact, there is no major feast for us, the inhabitants of this planet. The International Earth Day should become a global manifestation of our love for the small particle of the universe, on which we live, grow, create, love, and die. This is terribly frustrating that instead we are dealing with the naive campaigns of garbage collection, which do not change anything.
We care about it. So do you. Together, we can join the front of people aware of the fact that the fate of our planet is really the fate of all of us. We will disappear without it. Without changing our behaviour, it will disappear.
In Mr GUGU & Miss GO we decided to remind you about the International Earth Day in the best known to us. We introduce 5 designs of our collection, which are perfect to manifest the awareness that the Earth is a phenomenon of beauty and the only place, where we can live.
1. Clouds sweater - little obvious choice to this topic, but is one of the most popular models in our collection that perfectly captures the beauty of every-day happiness. Since even ordinary clouds are our delight, we finally realize that the Earth is even more beautiful. How lucky we are that we can view the grass sprayed with morning dew, smell common lilac flowers, swim in the sea and reach the summits! Sometimes, you have to lift over the cloud to appreciate.
2. Panda sweater - absolute classics of GUGU style, but also the greatest symbol of fight for the good of our planet. Panda, for many years, has been the endangered species, and, to be honest, it will die without the aid of a man. This is a tragedy, because it is difficult to understand how a man could destroy such a delightful representative of the miracle of our nature. Barbarity and stupidity - these words fit here perfectly. Sad Panda eyes, which we put on our hit design, must remind, what we all did. We have a chance to fix this, but, who knows, is this the last chance?
3. Tiger Cage sweater- symbolic, isn’t it? Another, after Panda, great representative of the nature, which was mercilessly pushed to the margins. Who knows, in two or three generations, tigers can share the fate of the dinosaurs? It will be so if we do not stop this madness. Let us give it a chance to exit the cage of out nasty zoos, let us allow it to return to the natural environment and, step by step, let us build trust of the world of animals to the world of humans.
4. Colorful Flamingo sweater - we sometimes forget how beautiful the Earth is, do we? Closed in concrete cities, looking at glass screens, pelting in smartphones and tablets, we stopped seeing that the nature has a lot of great images for us. Just see them and grasp them. We made the task easier and created fantastic, magic design full of beauty of the nature. Do we really want to avoid this? For what? The virtual world? Come on!
5. Whirlpool sweater - let us finish persuading, asking, encouraging. The Earth is already fed up with our inaction and lack of respect. It starts to remind us about it. We are not in the centre of the world; we are just a small matter. The moment is enough to destroy us. It is a miracle that the nature is so faithfulness. But if nothing is changed, something will remove us from the surface of the planet - maybe such a whirl? It is worth to think about it and act for our common home - not only on the occasion of the International Earth Day.
It is worth to remind you that the International Earth Day is always during the spring equinox. This year this is 22 April. But instead of doing something "just like that" and clean few papers in the area, start think realistically about the future of the planet and work for its good.
Do you celebrate the International Earth Day? Do you care about the fate of our planet? This is a great opportunity to exchange your views in the comments.